Brentani Roncolatto law firm has experience in advising Clients regarding the following activities:
– Reviewing, implementing and managing compliance programs, including regarding Privacy Law (Brazilian General Data Protection Law – LGPD)
– Drafting Code of Conducts and Anti-Corruption procedures
– Drafting and reviewing internal policies aiming to prevent compliance risks
– Commercial and promotional activities risk assessment and respective mitigation and remediation plans
– Suppliers and business partners anti-corruption due diligence
– Compliance training of executives and multidisciplinary teams
– Internal investigations and remediation plans.
Experience in representing Clients before regulatory entities, professional associations as well as Courts, the Legislative and Executive branches.